Consultative Sales Management Home Study Course
Why did we create a Home Study Course? The primary reason was we had an annoying gap in our product and service portfolio.
We have very nice products at the low end (the How to Beat the 80/20 Rule in Sales Team Performance and How to Beat the 80/20 Rule in Selling books, ebooks and audio programs), but these products were designed to support and expedite our hands-on work with clients. They don't always include enough detail to enable someone to implement key concepts on their own.
We also have very nice offerings at the high end, mostly consulting and training services that can be delivered in person or via teleconferences and webinars. But, the pricing for these services can be out of reach for organizations with smaller budgets.
What was lacking was something in the middle. How could we help the (thousands of? millions of?) business owners, executives and managers who have the same compelling needs as our consulting and training clients but don't have large enough budgets to enable them to hire us for customized consulting/training engagements?
This gap has now been filled with two new offerings. The first is the 80/20 Selling System™ Home Study Course. The second is the 80/20 Sales Leader membership website. A membership enables you to interact directly with one of our principals several times a month for a very reasonable fixed monthly investment.
Who will the 80/20 Selling System™ work for?
The simple answer is everyone!
Yes, we understand that your business is unique. There are numerous factors that combine to make it unique. (A number of these factors are discussed in Chapter 4 of the Home Study Course.)
Even though every business is unique, our experience has been that there is a surprising amount of similarity in the sales performance problems businesses suffer and the causes and solutions for these problems. That's why we have been able to create a system that has worked beautifully in hundreds of companies in dozens of industries.
Does this mean we have never had a failed client engagement? Of course not! But, the failures we have suffered have not been due to flaws in the 80/20 Selling System™ itself. They have been due to flaws in execution.
You see, from time to time we run into business owners, executives and managers that simply aren't willing to do what it takes to eliminate "80/20" sales team performance. Sure, they talk a good game prior to engaging us to help them solve their sales problems. But, when the time comes for them to execute the steps in the 80/20 Selling System™, they simply aren't willing to take (and enforce) the necessary actions.
If you choose to implement the 80/20 Selling System™, there is a strong likelihood that you will have to make some pretty significant changes to what your salespeople and sales managers do and how they do it. That makes sense, right? After all, if your company is suffering from 80/20 sales team performance, how are you going to improve your sales team's performance if you don't change what your salespeople and sales managers do?
As Albert Einstein said, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." If you want to end the frustration of 80/20 sales team performance you need to be willing to implement specific changes in how you build and manage your sales team.
Rome wasn't built in a day, and you can't change your company's sales culture in a day, either. It will require a sustained effort for a minimum of nine to twelve months (and perhaps longer). But, the payoff from building a predictable, repeatable sales culture is huge!
When you create a predictable, repeatable sales culture it becomes much easier to grow your business. No longer do you have to deal with "one off" salespeople who do things in their own way. How do you replicate successes in that kind of model?
If you create a predictable, repeatable sales culture, when you bring new salespeople on board they are inundated with consistent, "this is how we sell here at (your company name)" messages. They hear these messages from management, they hear them from their fellow salespeople, and they see them in the actions of their fellow salespeople. This kind of consistency dramatically shortens the learning curve for new salespeople and helps them become productive quickly.
What does the 80/20 Selling System™ Home Study Course include?
You will receive:
- A 2" notebook containing a 287-page, 8.5" x 11" document with 13 assignments and 52 pages of forms and worksheets designed to help you complete the assignments.
- An eBook (PDF file) version of Alan Rigg's sales management book, How to Beat the 80/20 Rule in Sales Team Performance. This book was the foundation for this home study course, though of course the home study course goes into much greater detail on selected topics.
- An eBook (PDF file) version of Alan Rigg's salesperson book, How to Beat the 80/20 Rule in Selling. This book is synchronized with the sales management book to make it as easy as possible for you to implement the changes necessary to build a top-performing sales team. In other words, if the sales management book suggests that you hold your salespeople accountable for doing a certain thing in a certain way, the salesperson book teaches your salespeople how to do that thing in that way.
- Permission to share both of these eBooks with your company's employees. Please note that these eBooks are for your company's INTERNAL use only. They may NOT be reproduced or distributed OUTSIDE your company in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system without our prior written permission.
- One copy of the audio book CDs for How to Beat the 80/20 Rule in Sales Team Performance.
- One copy of the audio book CDs for How to Beat the 80/20 Rule in Selling.
- One CD containing the audio files from the How to Develop an Effective Sales Compensation Plan product. The text portion of the How to Develop an Effective Sales Compensation Plan product is included in Chapter 14 of the home study course.
- One CD containing Microsoft Word versions of the forms and worksheets that are provided to help you complete your home study course assignments.
Here is the complete 80/20 Selling System™ Home Study Course table of contents.
Get these valuable BONUSES if you act NOW!
- One hour of telephone consulting valued at $350
- A sales assessment test bundle valued at $250
- A complimentary 30-day Gold membership to our 80/20 Sales Leader website, (valued at $67) which will provide you with access to:
- A comprehensive source of in-depth information delivered via articles, special reports, recorded webinars, videos, and professionally developed forms, worksheets and templates
- Two Private, One-on-One Coaching Calls Per Month with our president, sales performance expert Alan Rigg
- Two Open Q&A Calls Per Month hosted by Alan Rigg. Get all of your questions answered AND learn from others!
- Once-a-Month Live Guest Expert Calls during which Alan interviews hand-picked sales and sales management experts
- Downloadable MP3 Recordings of all Open Q&A and Guest Expert Calls
- A downloadable PDF Transcript of each and every Guest Expert call
- Private access to our exclusive Discussion Forum
What's the price?
Before we answer this question, let's add up the value of all of the components that make up the 80/20 Selling System™ Home Study Course:
|The full contents of the How to Develop an Effective Sales Compensation Plan product
|Our proprietary tools for creating performance-based recruiting ads and lists of performance-based screening and interview questions
|The How to Beat the 80/20 Rule in Sales Team Performance eBook (and permission to share it within your organization)
$27 x number of copies
|The How to Beat the 80/20 Rule in Selling eBook (and permission to share it within your organization)
$17 x number of copies
|The How to Beat the 80/20 Rule in Sales Team Performance 5-CD audio book
|The How to Beat the 80/20 Rule in Selling 4-CD audio book
|One hour of telephone consulting
|One sales assessment test bundle
|One month of 80/20 Sales Leader Gold membership
* This total only takes into account one copy each of the How to Beat the 80/20 Rule in Sales Team Performance and How to Beat the 80/20 Rule in Selling eBooks. How many copies of these two eBooks will your organization benefit from using?
Despite providing a total value of nearly $1,500, the price for the 80/20 Selling System™ is just $497. Or, you can choose to make six monthly payments of just $97 each.
90 Day Money-Back Guarantee
You can try the 80/20 Selling System™ Home Study Course RISK FREE because it is covered by our 90 Day Money-Back Guarantee:
If I am not satisfied for any reason with the
80/20 Selling System™ Home Study Course,
I can request a refund and receive ALL of
my money back - no questions asked!
To place a SECURE online order, please choose from the following options:
A single payment of $497
Six monthly payments of $97 each